Here's Why You Should Hire A Company To Manage Your PPC
Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC) has the potential to drive targeted traffic directly to your website, but it takes experience and technical know-how to do it properly.
Many small business owners decide to go direct to Google to create a Google AdWords account. They will quickly create a Google AdWords campaign, burn through their budgets and have nothing to show for it.
Subsequently, they assume Google AdWords doesn’t work for them. Here’s why you should hire a company to manage your PPC.
- You’ll Waste Your Budget- If you’re new to PPC the chances are you will waste your budget. In the long run it far cheaper to use a management agency that has prior knowledge of using Google AdWords and understands the nature of paid advertising online.
- AdWords/Campaign Settings Can Be Complex – There are a number of settings you must adjust in order to optimise your campaign correctly; do you know what these settings should be? Should you set up different ad groups? Should you opt in to include search partners? Without this prior knowledge or clear understanding, you could be paying for traffic that isn’t even relevant to your business. Without expert advice or understanding, you would never know.
- Keyword Research Isn’t Easy- Keyword research is crucial to a successful campaign, choose the wrong keywords and you could end up with little traffic at a high cost per click, which quickly exhausts your budget and means your campaign has a poor return.
- Poor Ad Copy Can Result In Low Click Through Rates To Your Website – PPC Specialists understand how to write good copy, they carry out thorough competitor research and create adverts based on what they know works best. This kind of copy isn’t something an amateur can do overnight, especially when every word counts towards a conversion. Bad, haphazard copy that doesn’t convey the right message may result in low conversion rates and waste your advert spend.
- Do You Understand All The PPC Terminology? You may know what PPC stands for, but do you fully understand other vital terminology? CTR, CPC, CPA? Have you thought of negative keywords? What’s the difference between clicks and impressions? Not only is it important to understand what this terminology (along with other terms not even mentioned here) means, it is also imperative to understand how to manage these factors to manage your pay-per-click advertising campaign on a daily basis successfully.
- Do You Have Prior Experience Of Managing A PPC campaign? PPC specialists have prior knowledge that they can apply to your account and often have worked with similar clients meaning you can utilise their prior knowledge and experience to your advantage.
- Do You Know What A Good Landing Page Looks Like? The less relevant your landing page, the more money you will spend on your Pay-Per-Click Advertising. PPC Specialists understand the principles of a good landing page and how to apply them.
- Do You Really Have The Time? If you’re a business owner, do you really have the time to dedicate to PPC that is deserves? Managing a PPC account takes time and isn’t something you should just set live and forget about, it requires continuous monitoring to maximise your ROI.
There is a reason why marketing agencies charge a management fee and unless you have prior Pay-Per-Click Advertising experience yourself, then you shouldn’t attempt to do it yourself.
Hire a PPC Specialist to manage your campaign for you. You may be unaware that it will cost you less to hire an expect than it will to launch a campaign on your own.
PPC is always changing; the landscape, technology and platforms are constantly evolving. Getyouonline have the right people, approach and knowledge to ensure that your paid search is efficient.
Speak to getyouonline for more information on setting up Google AdWords and managing your PPC account today. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01159 722 050
Find out more about our Pay-Per-Click Services:
- What Is Pay-Per-Click Advertising https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/pay-per-click-advertising
- The Benefits Of PPC https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/ppc
- Want To Generate More Enquiries From Your Website? https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/more-enquiries-from-your-website
- SEO Vs PPC- What's The Difference? https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/SEO-PPC