10 Ways To Make Your Website Stand Out
With over 3.5 billion searches a day on Google, it’s more important than ever to really make your website stand out from the crowd.
Here we look at 10 ways we recommend to make your website truly stand out:
- Choose A Memorable Domain Name- Choose a name that is memorable and strengthens your brands trustworthiness. Also choose a domain name that is easy to pronounce and spell (as well making sure it doesn’t violate someone else trademark!)
- Usability- Design must include a navigation that is easy and intuitive. Don’t make it a challenge for potential customers to find details of your product/service, contact details or even your opening times. Make it easy for customers to get in touch; prominent calls to action can encourage customers to get in touch
- Branding & Imagery- Make your website unique by avoiding stock images. Personalise your brand by adding images of your team, equipment, even happy customers, it all aids in building trust with your brand
- Keep Your Website Content Fresh- The best way to interact with your audience is keep your website current and you can do this by regularly updating your content. Showcase your recent work and demonstrate how your product or service can solve a customer’s problem
- Keep It Mobile-Friendly- Consumers are now using their mobiles more than ever to browse the internet and make purchases. Browsing the internet on a mobile device is now an integral part of the decision-making process during shopping. Responsive designed websites make this experience more user-friendly and as a result potential customer is more likely to convert
- Engage With Your Audience- It can be too easy to hide behind the brand but with an online presence its still important to be visible. Potential customers want to know who’s behind the brand, this is your chance to engage; make it personal and make it memorable
- Add Functionality To Your Website- Consider adding interactive features to your website to keep customers engaged with the website and encourage them to get in touch
- Get Reviews- By encouraging current customers to leave reviews helps build trust with prospects who are new to your brand and helps build a positive online reputation. Reviews allow customers to share and relate with experiences. Many use reviews as a tool to determine the level of customer service to expect
- Market Your Website- Your website is just the start of advertising your brand online. We recommend having a presence across social media platforms to improve brand awareness and engage with your audience. It is also worth creating a Google+ Business page to improve your presence on Google
- We Saved The Best Till Last, PPC Advertising! Pay-per-click advertising is a form of online search marketing that allows you to display your adverts at the top of Google search, when a user types your chosen keywords or phrases. PPC not only increases your prominence on Google search it also increases traffic to your website which can in turn increase enquiries for your business
Your competitors are all trying to get the attention of your customer so by carrying out all the actions on this list, you are well ahead of the crowd to make your business stand out!
If you would like any more information on the above, our specialist marketing team would love to hear from you, call us on 01159 722 050 or email: email@example.com