WHY IS MY WEBSITE DISPLAYING: “THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE AN SSL CERTIFICATE INSTALLED”?
This notice is being displayed for the following reason:
- Your website does not currently have an SSL certificate installed on the domain name
What Does This Mean?
- SLL encrypts the data transmitted by your website visitors when they use your website, helping to secure communications such as email addresses, email message content, personal information, credit card numbers and payment information etc.
- Adding an SSL certificate to your domain name turns the beginning of the website's address from HTTP to HTTPS, the ‘S’ standing for ‘secure’.
- As there is no SSL certificated currently installed, the website located at HTTPS does not exist.
- Only the original website located at HTTP exists.
How Can I Resolve This?
If your website is currently displaying “This website does not have an SSL certificate installed”, contact our Customer Services department today on 0115 9722 050 and a member of our Customer Services team will be happy to assist you and install an SSL Certificate.