How to add an individual to manage your Facebook Page
Whilst we are on the topic of social media, have we intrigued you to get on the social bandwagon?
So here’s the scenario; you’ve set up a Facebook Business page but there is only one person managing it who is short of time. Your Facebook Business page is being neglected but your keen to add content regularly, sound familiar? Why not add a few more of your staff to manage the Facebook page?
Once you have a Facebook Business page up and running, we would recommend having more than one person managing the page. This could be to cover each other during absence, holidays or just to split the workload- let’s face it, your new Facebook Business page is going to be talk of the town so we want to make sure everyone is on standby!
To add a new member of your team to the Facebook Business page as an admin follow our easy steps, then wham bam you’re ready to manage your online Facebook empire!1. Go to www.facebook.com, Click on the arrow next to the question mark
2. A list of the business pages that you manage will be shown below, click on your business page, you will then be taken to you Facebook Business page.
4. Once directed onto your Facebook Business page, Click Page Roles in the left hand column.
3. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
5. Look for ‘assign a new Page role’ then type a name or email of the person you want to manage your page in the box:
- If you are friends on Facebook, type their name and select them from the list
- If you aren’t friends on Facebook, type the email address they use for their Facebook account
6. Click Editor on the dropdown menu and select which type of permissions you would like them to have, this could be either an Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser, Analyst, Live Contributor, but what do these mean? Let us explain!
Can manage all aspects of the Page. They can: send messages and publish as the Page, respond to and delete comments on the Page, create adverts, see which admin created a post or comment, view Insights, respond to and delete Instagram comments from the Page, edit Instagram account details from the Page, and assign Page roles.
Can send messages and publish as the Page, respond to and delete comments on the Page, create adverts, see which admin created a post or comment, view Insights, respond to and delete Instagram comments from the Page, and edit Instagram account details from the Page.
Can send messages as the Page, respond to and delete comments on the Page, create adverts, see which admin created a post or comment, view Insights and respond to Instagram comments from the Page.
Can see which admin created a post or comment, create adverts and view Insights.
Can see which admin created a post or comment and view Insights.
Can go live as the Page from a mobile device. They can't comment as the Page, create adverts, access publishing tools or view insights.
7. Once selected click on the blue ‘add’ button8. Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
They will now be added to your Facebook Business page!