Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click Advertising Facts
We wanted to share with you some fascinating facts about Pay-Per-Click advertising and Google search.
- The first Google AdWords advert was launched in the year 2000... it was for “live, mail order lobsters.”
- PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors.
- The top 3 paid adverts get 46% of the clicks on a page.
- Google Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80%.
- 6% of people click on Google Ads when they are looking to buy an item online.
- Mobile Devices account for 52% of paid search clicks.
- Customers are 1.5 times more likely to convert via PPC.
- 70% of mobile searches result in action being taken within an hour.
- 69% of searches that are on carried out on a mobile call directly from a Google search.
- 89.3% of all Internet searchers are carried out on Google, as opposed to Bing and Yahoo.
- Over 93% of online experiences begin with a search.
- 86% of consumers use the Internet to find a local business.
These facts clearly demonstrate the sheer power of advertising via Google, to not only increase brand awareness but also ultimately generate sales.
Want to find out more about PPC?
What Is Pay-Per-Click Advertising: https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/pay-per-click-advertising
The Benefits Of PPC: https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/ppc
SEO Vs PPC – What’s The Difference? https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/blog/SEO-PPC
If you would like any more information on Pay-Per-Click advertising, then call us today on 01159 722 050 or get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org